Audit System Including Vetting Manager
OceanManager—Audit Manager automates all reporting, analysis and other associated workflows pertaining to audits. These include ISO, ISM, Internal, and External Audits as well as inspections by Flag State and Oil-Majors. It allows seamless integration of audit and non-conformity reporting, and aids in subsequent analysis of collected data, as well as control over required corrective action. The Vetting Manager helps in:
- Submitting reports and working on the application through the web, whilst on the move.
- Updating vessel audit reports, tracking progress on deficiencies, and monitoring follow-up.
- Accessing the non-conformities list on the company’s Web site.
- Tracking progress made in completing the follow up action for deficiencies.
Compliant with SOLAS Chapters, other IMO regulations/codes- Chapter IX (Management for the Safe Operation of Ships), ISM code, ChapterXI-1 (Special Measures to Enhance Maritime Safety).
- Anytime, anywhere accessibility.
- Continuous tracking of progress on deficiencies.
- Monitoring of follow-ups and closing reports.